Azone Hetalia America 1/6 Scale Doll

11:54:00 PM cc 0 Comments



 I've previously wrote a review on the England doll, and now its time for America since he is finally out now. He's unfortunately the least impressive looking on in the series, to me at least. Though this is mostly because the body is just simply too skinny.



 America doll only comes with this one outfit, a pair of glasses, and 10 pairs of hands. Like with the England doll, his hair isn't cut and styled like in the product image. You will have to do it yourself so you would need to get styling wax or mist for dolls, and probably scissors for doll hair. As for his face, I think it looks better in person than in the product images. I definitely think it looks like him if you ignore the hair.


The glasses are in a sheet of metal so you will need wire cutters to cut it out. There are two glasses so if you lose or break one you have a backup. You will have to bend the ear rests which isn't too hard. I've bend mine a bit too far from the lenses, but its doesn't look too bad. If you have paint, you can try to paint them in different colors.


 I have no problems with the clothes. I think Azone does clothes really well, and they are easy to take on and off. Th problem I have is the body. Like with England, the skintone is not the same at the head. Without his clothes on, America's head is way too big proportionately to the body. The hands and feet are also way too small compare to his head. The height of the body is fine though, but it is too skinny. Legs are also quite long. He would look better if the body was thicker. Sadly, don't think there are thicker male doll bodies that can substitute this one.

 Overall, I don't regret buying him, but for the price of 15000 yen I would've like him to be done better. I can't say I would recommend it, but if you're a fan of America I won't try to presuade you to not buy him.

You Might Also Like

0 comments: